About Farm Credit of Ness City
Whether you're just starting your agribusiness or you've spent decades building it, whether you're expanding your operation or preparing to pass it to the next generation, Farm Credit of Ness City can help you get where you're
At Farm Credit we believe that agricultural financing is a full time job, so we've given it our undivided attention since we began doing business in 1916.
Farm Credit of Ness City is part of the Farm Credit System which is largest single provider of Agricultural credit in America. And as a network of locally managed banking offices, we have a unique understanding of your business challenges and opportunities.
Farm Credit System Regulators and Related Entities
- Farm Credit Administration (FCA)
Our Regulator, the Farm Credit Administration (FCA) is an independent agency in the executive branch of the U.S. Government. It is responsible for the regulation and examination of the banks, associations, and related entities that collectively comprise the Farm Credit System. FCA derives its powers and authorities from the Farm Credit Act of 1971, as amended. FCA's mission is to promote a safe and sound, competitive Farm Credit System.
- Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation (FCSIC)
The Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation (FCSIC) is an independent U.S. government-controlled corporation and not under the control of any System institution. The Insurance Corporation's primary purpose is to ensure the timely payment of principal and interest on the System-wide Debt Securities.
- Farm Credit Council (FCC)
The Farm Credit Council (FCC) is the System's trade association and offers a wide range of business services to system institutions and represents the System's interests on legislative matters.
- Federal Farm Credit Funding Corporation (FFCBFC)
The Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation (FFCBFC or "Funding Corp") manages the sale of System-wide securities in the nation's capital markets. System-wide securities are the primary source of loan funds for the Farm Credit System.
- CoBank ACB
CoBank is a national
cooperative bank serving vital industries across rural America. The bank
provides loans, leases, export financing and other financial services
to agribusinesses and rural power, water and communications providers in all 50
CoBank is a member of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of banks and
retail lending associations chartered to support the borrowing needs of U.S.
agriculture and the nation's rural economy. In addition to serving its direct
retail borrowers, the bank also provides wholesale loans and other financial
services to affiliated Farm Credit associations serving more than 70,000
farmers, ranchers and other rural borrowers in 23 states around the country.
Headquartered outside Denver, Colorado, CoBank serves customers from regional
banking centers across the U.S. and also maintains an international
representative office in Singapore.
- Part of the national Farm Credit System founded in 1916 to promote the growth and prosperity of agriculture throughout the United States
- A full range of credit services:
- Real estate loans
- Equipment loans
- Real estate equity loans
- Country home mortgage loans
- Financial services that enhance productivity and profitability:
- Revolving lines of credit
- Multi-peril crop insurance
- Credit life insurance
- Conditional advance payment program (we pay you interest on your excess funds)
- Proud sponsors of dozens of agricultural, community and civic activities
throughout Western Kansas
- What is a "cooperative"? When you become a Farm Credit of Ness City borrower, you become a member of a financial cooperative with stockholder voting rights.
- Farm Credit of Ness City is governed by a Board of Directors. For more information, please click here to access our Board and Governance page.